Who we are
Our website address is: https://cybiti.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
To Our Individual Clients:
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. We may also collect any of the information via automated means such as cookies.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your personal information. Personal information you give to us depends on the type of service, support, or sale inquiry, and may include your name, address, telephone number, fax number, and email address, payment history, payment type, date of payment, domain name, credit card and other payment information. The financial information will be solely used for billing you for the service you requested, If you purchase by credit card, the information may be forwarded to your credit card provider.
What do we used your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website offering (we continually strive to improve our website offering based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchase product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails to update you on your service with us.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send to you information, and updates pertaining to your order or account, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instruction at bottom of each email.
- To comply with legal obligation, resolve dispute, and enforce our agreements
- When an account get cancelled (voluntarily or involuntarily) all personal information is store on our database will be change to inactive (account status will change to Cancel). Cancel account does not mean that your information will be deleted from our database. We retain the information and use it to comply with our federal and state legal obligation, help us resolve dispute, or enforce our TOS (The Term and Condition which you have agreed to as the guideline for us to conduct business when you signed up with us).
- To administer promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information. When we ask for financial information (such as credit card number) that data is protected using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone. However, to the extent permitted by law and any applicable state Code of Professional Conduct, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
- To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons.
- As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution proceedings either initiated by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue, or defend against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record.
- To provide information to affiliates of the firm and non-affiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if we have a contractual agreement with the other party which prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed.. (Examples of such disclosure is your cPanel access and control panel, wherein information will be shared to facilitate your use of additional amenities within your hosting account.)
If a third party providing services on our behalf processes your Personal Data in a manner that violates Privacy Shield Principles, the third party is liable for damages unless it is proven that Cybit is responsible for the event giving rise to the violation.
Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information
Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees of our firm and other parties who must use that information to provide services to you. Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of our firm, applicable law, our Code of Professional Conduct, and nondisclosure agreements where appropriate. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sited. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Changes to this Policy
This policy was last modified on 8/16/2016
Thank you for allowing us to serve your webhosting needs. We value your business and are committed to protecting your privacy. We hope you view our firm as your most trusted advisor and we will work to continue earning your trust. If you have questions or complain regarding our Private Policy or practice, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cybit commits to respond to inquiries and resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your Personal Data. Note that you have the right to access, correct or delete your Personal Data. Any client with inquiries or complaints regarding this Policy and/or his or her Personal Data should first contact us.